188,172 Corona cases in America
3,873 have died
I am rapidly getting to the ‘I cannot possibly wrap my head around these numbers’ phase.
- This is happening in the spring and not the dead of winter
- Elise, Chris, the dogs and I just returned from a nice long walk
- Distance learning seems to be going well
- Our TP supply is sufficient
- On days I work, I don’t have time to think about, well, anything other than work
- My family is healthy
- My state is, for the most part, behaving
- My family has LOTS of clean clothes
- Uncertainty has never been a real strength of mine, and while we are in many ways very, very fortunate; this scenario cannot help but come with lots of uncertainty
- I continue to hear stories of people not following the rules, not taking this seriously
- My daughter thinks she needs to go to Walgreens tonight for a poster board– I cannot fathom why a poster board would be necessary for distance learning
More good: artists doing art. I love Dawes.